Event is FINISHED
Submit now for the 2015 4th Annual NY Funny Songs Fest and get a discounted registration offer!
NY Funny Songs Fest 2015 Registration
NYFSF 2015 Discounted Rate Submission begins Feb 18 and ends Feb 28
PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH PEATIX VIA APPLICATION FORM (ACCOMPANYING THIS EVENT).
If for some reason you have trouble filling out the form through Peatix, try using this one:
DATES OF NOTE:
Feb 18-28 $25
March 1-April 1 $40
April 1: Deadline to submit
April 1: CD sampler song deadline
Festival dates: May 28-30, 2015
Q: What do I get in exchange for my submission fee?
A: In addition to being considered for the 2015 NY Funny Songs Fest line up, all submitters will receive an annual membership to the Comedy Musician's Coalition which includes:
- a printed, updated guide to all the current CMC members and their contact information
- inclusion in the Facebook Group boasting over 400 members and counting
- 2 tickets to any NY Funny Songs Fest event
- coaching, advice and assistance from the NY Funny Songs Fest creators for your future shows and events... ask us anything and we'll do our best to help connect you to the people you want to talk to
Those who are selected for the festival will additionally receive:
- Inclusion by name in the press release that the festival sends out every year to TV, Radio and Print outlets (past press has included NY Times, Time Out NY, American Songwriter, Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM, BUST and Impose Magazine, among other publications)
- Inclusion in the 2015 Comedy Music Sampler (must send music in by due date)
- Inclusion on the NY Funny Songs Fest website
- An official festival program and gift bag
- A VIP badge which allows the wearer admission to all festival events
Q: Why is there a registration fee?
A: To help pay the nice people who produce the festival for their many hours of dedication to making this shindig go down.
Q: When will I find out if I'm in the festival or not?
A: No later than April 15th
Q: Sweet! Will you fly me out and put me up and stuff?
A: Sorry, you will be responsible for your own travel expenses, though we can help connect some requesters to a limited supply of discounted NYC rooms for rent.
Q: What if I have a 2 human act or a band? Do we have to pay for everyone to register?
A: No problem, just submit one time and pay one fee.
Q: OK, I'm in. What do I do now?
A: Pay the registration fee, then fill out the form following with the required info. We'd like to see one 3-5 minute video of you performing a song or 2 that best exemplify what you do, as well as the basics - where you're from, links and social media handles and contact info and stuff. It's all on the form. But if for some reason you have trouble with this form, you can also use this registration form: http://bit.ly/1EG6vOl and pay your fee via paypal at email@example.com.
Q: I've never been to NYC before, will I be OK?
A: Yep! Just don't go roaming around alley ways late at night waving handfuls of money. But if you must do that, chances are you'll still be fine.
Q: Can you tell me a little more about the festival?
A: It's awesome! Imagine it - 3 days and nights of classes, parties, shows and events geared towards comedy, novelty and parody musicians. It gives you a chance to perform, network, meet other people who do what you do and check out the comedy music scene in NYC.
Q: What if I have other questions now or later?
A: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying to the 2015 NY Funny Songs Fest!
- Subtitle was changed to "NYFSF 2015 Discounted Rate Submission begins Feb 18 and ends Feb 28". Diff 2015-02-21 22:35:43
Add to Calendar
Feb 4 - Apr 1, 2015
[ Wed ] - [ Wed ]
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
[ Wed ] - [ Wed ]
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
NYFSF 2015 Early Bird
SOLD OUT $15.00 NYFSF 2015 Discounted Rate Submission SOLD OUT $25.00 NYFSF 2015 Last Chance
SOLD OUT $40.00
- Venue Address
- Anywhere Ave. United States
No matter where you are in the world, you can apply to be part of the 2015 NY Funny Songs Fest in NYC!
NY Funny Songs Fest65 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?